Since i changed my diet i also have changed the way i look at skincare products. Good skin definitely has a lot to do with your diet but it is just as important to look after the products you put on your skin. Sadly, these days cosmetic products are full of chemicals and bad additives that dry out your skin.
I used to suffer from bad skin when i was younger and it came back over a year ago when i stopped taking the contraceptive pill. Having blemishes and irritated skin made me feel so uncomfortable that i searched a lot for the right skincare brands. I am so happy to finally have found some amazing products that work for me and want to share these with you.
My number one favourite skincare brand is NUORI. They only use 100% natural and organic ingredients and leave your skin super clean and well nourished.
My every day skincare routine is very simple. I don’t like to use too many products and in terms of skin i think less is more. 🙂
In the mornings, i usually just splash my face with cold water and use the Skincredible Serum.
At night it is really important to clean your face and get rid of all the pollution from the day. Go to bed with cleaned and hydrated skin so it is able to fully recharge and repair it cells at night.
- Nouri Face Foaming Cleanse I apply it to my face once or twice and wash it off with a muslin glove. I love this cleanser so much because my skin feels so clean, soft and balanced afterwards.
- Skinceuticals Blemish & Age Serum I put a few drops on my face and massage it into my skin.
- After that i use the Skincredible Serum from Simply divine botanicals. This one is AMAZING. I use it morning and night and absolutely love it.
These are some products i use about once a week.
- I really like the Clarisonic face brush with a sensitive brush head. However, i don’t use it that often as i find it a bit aggressive on my skin sometimes. Once a week is perfect and in combination with a hydrating mask it feels like a mini facial at home. 🙂
- Mesoestetic Face Mask This mask is doing wonders to your skin. I leave it on cleaned skin for about 30 – 40 minutes and go straight to bed afterwards without putting any cream or anything on top. It is really hydrating and cooling. I think it’s especially amazing after sunbathing or flying.
Let me know if you enjoyed reading this post. I hope you find it helpful. 🙂
Have a wonderful day!