Hey Guys, finally it’s time for another recipe!!!:-) I have been eating a lot of cooked, warming food for dinner lately and wanted to share this super easy and delicious red lentil soup recipe with you. 🙂 It feels soooo good to come home after a long day and enjoy a warm bowl of lentil soup. This soup is easy to make and only needs a few inexpensive ingredients which makes it the perfect dish for anyone with a small budget. I love to make a huge pot so i have a healthy meal for another day.
- 400gr red lentils
- 2-3 medium size potatoes
- 2 medium size carrots
- 1 red onion
- ground cumin
- 400ml vegetable broth
- Cut the onion in small pieces.
- Wash the lentils, place them into a pot, add the onion, 2-3 teaspoons of cumin and a hint of water. let it stir for a few minutes and then add 400ml liter of organic vegetable broth. Add more broth if needed.
- Peel the potatoes & carrots and cut them into 2cm pieces and add them to the soup.
- let it cook for 40 minutes.
- Place half of the soup into a blender and blend until smooth & creamy.
- Add it back to the pod and the soup is ready to serve!! 🙂
Suuuuuper easy & delicious 🙂
Have a lovely start of the week!