Hey Guys 🙂
I hope you enjoy my HEALTHY LONDON GUIDE! 🙂 I am always looking for hidden fruit shops, farmer´s markets and vegan restaurants wherever I go and want to share my favorite places in London with you :)!
I got so many questions lately about where I buy all the delicious fruits that you see in my Insta story so here are my secret spots:-))
- Andreas: It´s a super cute fruit & veggie shop on Cale Street in South Kensington. He has the best figs, melons, dates and all kinds of greens. 🙂
- Natoora: This is a shop I discovered recently and it´s located on Pavillion Road in Chelsea. They have an amazing selection of fruits & veggies. 🙂
- Daylesford: There are a few locations in London. I usually go to the one in Notthing hill or Maryleborne. It´s a farm to table style restaurant with a small shop inside where you can buy local produces from their farm outside of London. 🙂 I love to go there for lunch and always bring some fresh fruits and veggies home.
- La Fromagerie: This place is mainly a place where people buy cheese, however, they do have the best potatoes and the best bread! :-)) It´s near to the University I go to and I go there almost every day to buy either potatoes for dinner or some fruits I between my Uni breaks. A plus in also that you can have all the fruits from the shop washed and cut up to be served at their small restaurant. It´s really nice because that way my boyfriend and I often times meet there for lunch and we both can enjoy the food we want. 🙂
- South Kensington Farmer´s Market: There are a couple of farmer´s markets throughout London and they all have amazing produces from local farmers near London. It´s also less expensive to shop on markets than it is in the supermarkets. 🙂 I usually stock up on things like apples, kale, lettuces, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and other veggies that are in season.
- Chegworth Farm Shop: Chegworth is also a farm outside of London and they have a couple of stores across the city with their homegrown produces. 🙂
- Whole Foods: I love to go to Whole Foods for things like brown rice pasta, coconut milk, lentils, chickpeas, tea and things like vegan toothpaste etc. 🙂
- Planet Organic: This is a great place for all kinds of vegan snacks, superfoods and ready to eat food. I love to check out new vegan brands at Planet Organic as they are usually the first ones who take them on board.
- Here: This is an amazing all organic supermarket in Chelsea. It´s a bit hidden behind Chelsea Market on Sydney street and definitely deserves more attention. 🙂 They have amazing fruits, veggies and all kinds of snacks.
Ever since going vegan, I became the biggest fan of dumplings. 🙂 They are sooooo delicious and fun to eat and Yauatcha has an amazing variety of vegan options. I l also ove to go there with my boyfriend as they also have amazing non vegan dumplings. 🙂 I have tried many dim sum places in London and this place called is by far the best one! The three style mushroom cheun feung, the grilled shanghai dumplings and the steamed garden + veggie dumplings are my favorite ones. They all taste incredibly good. 🙂
C-Press is my favorite juice shop in London. They have the best juice combos, all organic and also have the healthiest shots (ginger, turmeric, lemon is my fav!!) 🙂
When ever I fancy vegan chocolate, I usually go to Juice Baby and get the caramel short bread. 🙂 It´s soooo yummy!!! They seriously nailed it in terms of raw vegan/ vegan deserts!!! 🙂
Farmacy is a vegan/ vegetarian restaurant in Notting hill with an incredibly tasty menu!! I love to get the vegan Calzone pizza!! One of the best vegan pizzas in London. 🙂
Natural Kitchen is a Deli style restaurant on Maryleborne High Street! Its such an easy & convenient lunch place with lots of veggie options. 🙂
For everyone who is looking for raw vegan food, this is def a place you need to check out. 🙂 The raw lasagna & zucchini noodles are amazing and they also have so many good raw vegan deserts!! 🙂
A very cute brunch & lunch spot located on Westbourne grove in Notthing hill. Its super cozy and the staff very friendly! 🙂 It´s a great place for Avocado toast and vegan sushi! 🙂
The Good Life has delicious salad bowls, warming soups and amazing sweets like peanut butter cups. It was sone of the first healthy vegan restaurants in London and I used to go there a lot when I first went vegan. 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my favorite healthy places and are already excited about your next trip to London. 🙂 I´ll make sure to update this post whenever I discover new spots! 🙂